This section covers rules, strategies, and information related to board games. Board Games Games.
There are many varieties of board games. Their representation of real-life situations can range from having no inherent theme, like checkers, to having a specific theme and narrative, like Cluedo . (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: A board game is a tabletop game that involves counters or moved or placed on a pre-marked surface or "board", according to a set of rules. Some games are based on pure strategy, but many contain an element of chance; and some are purely chance, with no element of skill.
- BoardGameGeek ?a board game community and website database.
- Going Cardboard ?a documentary, including interviews with game designers and game publishers.
- History of games - The history of games dates to the ancient human past. Games are an integral part of all cultures and are one of the oldest forms of human social interaction. Games are formalized expressions of play which allow people to go beyond immediate imagination and direct physical activity.
- Interactive movie ?DVD games.
- Mind sport - A mind sport is a game of skill where the competition is based on a particular type of the intellectual ability as opposed to physical exercise.
- Snakes and Lattes ?a board game caf .
- History of board games
- Egyptian inventions
- Board games
- Similar Irensei www
Similar to connect five, Irensei, but you can remove enclosed stones like Go. Include rules, examples, and download. Irensei.
- Offers The World of Abstract Games www
Offers variations of Go, World of Abstract Games, Soldiers, Kings and Soldiers, and Tower. The World of Abstract Games.
- The Trev's boardgames www
The authentic birdwatching game. Trev's boardgames.
- The Mouse Trap - A game by Milton Bradley www
The object of MOUSE TRAP is to build a wacky contraption following the Building Plan and then to use it to trap the mice of the other player(s). Mouse Trap - A game by Milton Bradley.
- A Assist www
A play by email gaming aid, Assist, for MS Windows. A Game editor; a map editor; a unit editor. Shareware, $30 registration. Assist.
- Board CyberBoard www
Board gaming system for playing board games by electronic mail. CyberBoard. Graphically design the various parts of a board game on your computer, the players make their moves and exchange recorded versions of the moves with their opponents. Free download. For Windows. CyberBoard.
- Independent HAE www
Independent game designers, HAE, with a range of board games. HAE.
- Traditional Gibsons Games www
Traditional board games, Games, jigsaw puzzles and playing cards, made in London. Gibsons Games.
- Features Pitch a Story www
Features a description of the game and information about its use in an educational setting. Story. Also includes ordering information. Pitch a Story.
- Math Extreme Math Games www
Math games for students. Math Games. Focuses students on their basic mental math skills. Includes game information, testimonials, and FAQs. Extreme Math Games.
- Sponsored Games For Health www
Sponsored by the Serious Games Initiative. For Health. Develops a community and best practices platform for the numerous games being built for health care applications. Games For Health.
- A Richard A. Bartle: MUD Writings Archive www
A collection of fulltext research articles on MUDs by different researchers. Richard A. Bartle: MUD Writings Archive.
- Alexa: Board Games Games
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Board Games Games
- DMOZ: Board Games Games
dmoz.org Directory: Board Games Games