American Megafauna Animals and Evolution Board Games Games.
American Megafauna is a board game on the topic of evolution designed by Phil Eklund, and published by Sierra Madre Games in 1997. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: American Megafauna is a board game on the topic of evolution designed by Phil Eklund, and published by Sierra Madre Games in 1997. While the game is not an attempt to be a simulation, a variety of genuine evolutionary factors are incorporated in the game, ranging from Milankovich cycles to dentition. The game may be played in a solitaire mode as well as multi-player. It has subsequently gone out of print, but is available on the secondary market.
- Biology-themed board games
- Includes American Megafauna Summary Information www
Includes game synopsis, Megafauna Summary Information, summary of DNA and extinction rules, bibliography, links to megafauna articles in the news, game balance and strategy analysis, errata, rules to the official balancing variant, new scenarios and playback article. American Megafauna Summary Information.
- Description, BoardGameGeek: American Megafauna www
Description, American Megafauna, downloads (including templates), reviews and images. BoardGameGeek: American Megafauna.
- American Sierra Madre Games: American Megafauna www
American Megafauna pits dinosaurs against mammals in ancient America. Madre Games: American Megafauna. This is a game of ecology, evolution, and DNA. Sierra Madre Games: American Megafauna.
- The Trev's boardgames www
The authentic birdwatching game. Trev's boardgames.
- The Mouse Trap - A game by Milton Bradley www
The object of MOUSE TRAP is to build a wacky contraption following the Building Plan and then to use it to trap the mice of the other player(s). Mouse Trap - A game by Milton Bradley.
- Alexa: American Megafauna Animals and Evolution
Alexa Directory Top Sites: American Megafauna Animals and Evolution
- DMOZ: American Megafauna Animals and Evolution
dmoz.org Directory: American Megafauna Animals and Evolution