American Megafauna Animals and Evolution Board Games Games.
American Megafauna is a board game on the topic of evolution designed by Phil Eklund, and published by Sierra Madre Games in 1997. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: American Megafauna is a board game on the topic of evolution designed by Phil Eklund, and published by Sierra Madre Games in 1997. While the game is not an attempt to be a simulation, a variety of genuine evolutionary factors are incorporated in the game, ranging from Milankovich cycles to dentition. The game may be played in a solitaire mode as well as multi-player. It has subsequently gone out of print, but is available on the secondary market.
- Biology-themed board games
- Includes American Megafauna Summary Information www
Includes game synopsis, Megafauna Summary Information, summary of DNA and extinction rules, bibliography, links to megafauna articles in the news, game balance and strategy analysis, errata, rules to the official balancing variant, new scenarios and playback article. American Megafauna Summary Information.
- American Sierra Madre Games: American Megafauna www
American Megafauna pits dinosaurs against mammals in ancient America. Madre Games: American Megafauna. This is a game of ecology, evolution, and DNA. Sierra Madre Games: American Megafauna.
- Description, BoardGameGeek: American Megafauna www
Description, American Megafauna, downloads (including templates), reviews and images. BoardGameGeek: American Megafauna.
- The Trev's boardgames www
The authentic birdwatching game. Trev's boardgames.
- Bibliography Dinosaur and Evolution Games www
Bibliography of games about dinosaurs including descriptions and links to publishers. Dinosaur and Evolution Games.
- Alexa: American Megafauna Animals and Evolution
Alexa Directory Top Sites: American Megafauna Animals and Evolution
- DMOZ: American Megafauna Animals and Evolution
dmoz.org Directory: American Megafauna Animals and Evolution