This section is for the corresponding first digit or letter in the title of games. H Board Games Games.
H ( named aitch / ˈ eɪ tʃ / or haitch / ˈ h eɪ tʃ / plural aitches or haitches ) is the eighth letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- H The eighth letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- Heroin An opioid most commonly used as a recreational drug for its euphoric effects.
- Heaviside step function A discontinuous function named after Oliver Heaviside, whose value is zero for negative argument...
- H. (noble) H. was an unidentified nobleman in the Kingdom of Hungary, who served as master of the horse in...
- h-index An author-level metric that attempts to measure both the productivity and citation impact of the...
- H (1990 film) A 1990 Canadian film written, directed, and produced by Darrell Wasyk.
- H (EP) An EP by Japanese recording artist Ayumi Hamasaki, featuring songs later included on her fifth...
- ATC code H Systemic hormonal preparations, excluding sex hormones and insulins, a section of the...
- ^H Characters representing the backspace control code.
- Chinese Hai Lu Kong Zhan Qi www
Chinese Sea-Land-Air Battle Chess. Kong Zhan Qi. There are apparently at least two versions of this game, one produced in the PRC and another, more complicated version, in the ROC. This page describes the former version. Hai Lu Kong Zhan Qi.
- A Harpoon online www
A resource center for Harpoon4 with scenarios, online, forms and links. Harpoon online.
- Fansite Heroscapers.com www
Fansite offering reporting on HeroScape custom and official units, Heroscapers.com, battlefield scenarios, rule customizations and release news. Includes discussion forums and downloads. Heroscapers.com.
- Documentation Thomas Maarup: Hex www
Documentation on history, Maarup: Hex, classification, and complexity. Thomas Maarup: Hex.
- Features Hex page at Cox-TV www
Features printable Hex boards in PDF and PostScript formats, page at Cox-TV, as well as rules and basic strategy. Hex page at Cox-TV.
- To Highlanders / Rheingold www
To conquer as many strongholds as possible. Rheingold. The players must form his warriors to mighty troops and put them into the battles, to have a chance to drive away the defenders of the strongholds. The player who have the most important strongholds at the end of the game, is the winner. Game of the year in Germany 1993. Highlanders / Rheingold.
- Contains The Online Guide to Traditional Games www
Contains history and information on the game family. The Online Guide to Traditional Games.
- An Hnefatafl - the Strategic Board Game of the Vikings www
An overview of rules and variations of the game by Sten Helmfrid. Hnefatafl - the Strategic Board Game of the Vikings.
- Alexa: H Board Games
Alexa Directory Top Sites: H Board Games
- DMOZ: H Board Games
dmoz.org Directory: H Board Games