This section is for the corresponding first digit or letter in the title of games. I Board Games Games.
I ( named i / ˈ aɪ / , plural ies ) is the ninth letter and the third vowel in the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- I The ninth letter and the third vowel in the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- Iodine A chemical element with symbol I and atomic number 53.
- I (film) A 2015 Indian Tamil-language romantic thriller film written and directed by Shankar and...
- I (pronoun) The first-person singular nominative case personal pronoun in Modern English.
- Haplogroup I (mtDNA) A human mitochondrial DNA haplogroup.
- I (band) A Norwegian heavy metal supergroup formed in 2006.
- Goddess I The Schellhas-Zimmermann-Taube letter designation for one of the most important Maya deities: a...
- Mitsubishi i A kei car from automaker Mitsubishi Motors, first released in January 2006, twenty eight months...
- I-Foundation The sponsor of state-funded Hindu faith schools in the United Kingdom.
- 1 Meanings See related meanings for the word '1'.
- A IcehouseGames.org www
A wiki for posting games, IcehouseGames.org, creating new games, and discussion of the game. IcehouseGames.org.
- A Zendo www
A game of inductive logic using an Icehouse set. Zendo. Rules, strategies, variations, philosophy. Zendo.
- Database BoardGameGeek: Image www
Database entry of game information including description and photographs. BoardGameGeek: Image.
- A The Game Pile Review www
A review of the 3M Bookshelf Game Image (1972). Game Pile Review. Another trivia game, the object of Image is to identify famous people by their "personality profiles". Each player is dealt a hand of five cards. The cards are of five types; Place, Time, Activity (sports, religion, and music), Status (dead, and fictional) and Letter. In each turn, players start or extend "images" by playing cards on a track on the playing field. The Game Pile Review.
- Subscription ConsimWorld www
Subscription forum on the Imperium family of games. ConsimWorld.
- Review David Shayne www
Review and overview of Imperium 3rd Millennium. David Shayne.
- Inkognito Game Cabinet Inkognito Rules www
Inkognito rules in English. Game Cabinet Inkognito Rules.
- Rules Globetrotter Games - Inkognito www
Rules in English. Games - Inkognito. Images of the game. Globetrotter Games - Inkognito.
- Imagine Insecta www
Imagine a world where bugs rule! Imagine designing your own mutated bug which grows and metamorphoses as it gobbles up its prey. Insecta. Get a bug's-eye view as you face the voracious Hive insects. Insecta.
- In Insight www
In a basic game you should first get 21 points. Insight. Then starts the end-game towards the finish. The winner is the first one who first gains a better insight, ie come to the middle of the game board. Very difficult questions. Insight.
- Alexa: I Board Games
Alexa Directory Top Sites: I Board Games
- DMOZ: I Board Games
dmoz.org Directory: I Board Games