Image Words and Trivia Board Games Games.
An image (from Latin: imago ) is an artifact that depicts visual perception, for example a two-dimensional picture, that has a similar appearance to some subject —usually a physical object or a person, thus providing a depiction of it. (wikipedia)
- Image An artifact that depicts visual perception, for example, a photo or a two-dimensional picture...
- ISO image An archive file of an optical disc, a type of disk image composed of the data contents from every...
- Computer-generated imagery The application of computer graphics to create or contribute to images in art, printed media...
- Image (album) The second album by Japanese rock band Luna Sea, released on May 21, 1992.
- Image (mathematics) Subset of a function's codomain.
- Card image An archaic term for a character string, usually 80 characters in length, that was, or could be...
- Mental image The representation in a person's mind of the physical world outside of that person.
- Imagery An author's use of vivid and descriptive language to add depth to their work.
- Database BoardGameGeek: Image www
Database entry of game information including description and photographs. BoardGameGeek: Image.
- A The Game Pile Review www
A review of the 3M Bookshelf Game Image (1972). Game Pile Review. Another trivia game, the object of Image is to identify famous people by their "personality profiles". Each player is dealt a hand of five cards. The cards are of five types; Place, Time, Activity (sports, religion, and music), Status (dead, and fictional) and Letter. In each turn, players start or extend "images" by playing cards on a track on the playing field. The Game Pile Review.
- Trivia www.triviabritannica.com www
Trivia Britannica - a thoroughly British trivia game by, www.triviabritannica.com, for, and about Britons. www.triviabritannica.com.
- An Metagrams.com www
An archive devoted to Scrabble and related word games. Metagrams.com.
- Alexa: Image Words and Trivia
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Image Words and Trivia
- DMOZ: Image Words and Trivia
dmoz.org Directory: Image Words and Trivia