This section's dedicated to Scrabble (a popular word board game). Scrabble Words and Trivia Board Games Games.
Scrabble is a word game in which two to four players score points by placing tiles, each bearing a single letter, onto a gameboard which is divided into a 15×15 grid of squares. (wikipedia)
- Scrabble A word game in which two to four players score points by placing tiles bearing a single...
- Scrabble (game show) An American television game show that was based on the Scrabble board game.
- The Computer Edition of Scrabble A computer game developed by Leisure Games for the Macintosh in 1988, and was an official...
- Scrabble 2007 Edition A puzzle video game for the Nintendo DS and PC. It was published by Ubisoft and developed by...
- Scrabble, West Virginia An unincorporated community in Berkeley County, West Virginia, United States.
- Worldwide Scrabble www
Official site provides history, Scrabble, trivia, and strategy tips for this board game, plus product information and links to clubs and organizations.
- Quarterly Bols Board Games www
Quarterly magazine for Scrabble enthusiasts, Board Games, and contains annotated games, word lists, challenges, competitions, strategy articles, reviews and news. Bols Board Games.
- Offers Scrabble Junction www
Offers word study lists, Junction, links, and games. Scrabble Junction.
- Includes Steven Alexander's Scrabble FAQ www
Includes information on activities, Alexander's Scrabble FAQ, publications, play-by-mail games and variants. Steven Alexander's Scrabble FAQ.
- How PersianCaesar.com www
How to Have Fun with Scrabble. PersianCaesar.com. A post-colonial and postmodern analysis, by Julian Darius. PersianCaesar.com.
- A ScrabbleLinks.com www
A scrabble directory with rules, ScrabbleLinks.com, history, graphics, books, articles, software, quizzes, forums, playsites, leagues, and tournaments. ScrabbleLinks.com.
- Provides ScrabbleClub www
Provides information about clubs, ScrabbleClub, events, and resources for players. ScrabbleClub.
- Christian JVP's First Tournament www
Christian Science Monitor reporter tells of his first-time tournament experience at a 1994 Boston-area Scrabble event. JVP's First Tournament.
- Finds WordSolver www
Finds words for Scrabble and Crossword games. WordSolver.
- Includes SOWPODS www
Includes word lists, SOWPODS, software, publications, a list of tournaments, mailing lists, and information about playing online. SOWPODS.
- An Win at Words www
An anagramming tool for Scrabble, Words, Literati, Jumble and crossword puzzles, with several dictionary options. Win at Words.
- Find Anagrammer.com www
Find the words from a given set of letters (up to 16) and determines their Scrabble scores. Anagrammer.com.
- Resources Scrabble Pages www
Resources and strategy articles. Pages. Includes profiles of multiple champion players. Scrabble Pages.
- Daily The Daily Scrabble Puzzle Blog www
Daily crossword and anagram puzzles for scrabble enthusiasts. The Daily Scrabble Puzzle Blog.
- Sam Boston Observer - The Spell of Scrabble www
Sam Allis checks out a class at the local community for competitive Scrabble and discusses the differences between amateurs and experts. Boston Observer - The Spell of Scrabble.
- Supports The Pixie Pit www
Supports two, Pixie Pit, three and four player games. Also allows games of Super Scrabble. The Pixie Pit.
- Play The Pixie Pit Scrabble www
Play by e-mail supporting two to four player games. Pixie Pit Scrabble. [English, German, and Swedish] The Pixie Pit Scrabble.
- A The OSPD Scrabble Challenge www
A cooperative game in which players vie for the best play each turn. OSPD Scrabble Challenge. Features interactive gameplay. The OSPD Scrabble Challenge.
- CNN Scrabble-Mad Britain Holds Giant Game www
CNN article about the world's largest Scrabble game. Scrabble-Mad Britain Holds Giant Game.
- Presents The Toronto Scrabble(R) Club (NSA Club #3) www
Presents times and places of meetings. Toronto Scrabble(R) Club (NSA Club #3). Also includes club standings and in memoriam. The Toronto Scrabble(R) Club (NSA Club #3).
- Offers Scrabble in New Zealand www
Offers general information, New Zealand, club locations, tournaments, ratings, and gameplay resources. Scrabble in New Zealand.
- Information Scrabble Bags www
Information on how to order brown, Bags, red or yellow leather scrabble letter bags. Scrabble Bags.
- Offers Deluxe Game Accessories www
Offers digital game timers, Game Accessories, game boards, and extra long non-tipping tile racks. Deluxe Game Accessories.
- Play Facebook Mattel Scrabble Page www
Play scrabble online. Mattel Scrabble Page. Chambers word checker. Some tips articles. Facebook Mattel Scrabble Page.
- Offer Scrabble Word Finder www
Offer many online tools such as scrabble solver, Word Finder, anagrammer or word generator and various word lists too. Scrabble Word Finder.
- Shareware Ortograf www
Shareware to play Scrabble on all Macintosh with OS 6. Ortograf.0.7 or later, including OSX. Play with others or against the computer, 4 levels of difficulty, 4 types of games, complete dictionary. English and French versions. Ortograf.
- Multiple The Erudite www
Multiple language (English, Erudite, German, Russian) version with dictionaries. Includes downloads and instructions. The Erudite.
- Description Theories www
Description and pictures of the game. Theories. Also includes licensing information. Theories.
- An Metagrams.com www
An archive devoted to Scrabble and related word games. Metagrams.com.
- Alexa: Scrabble Words and Trivia
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Scrabble Words and Trivia
- DMOZ: Scrabble Words and Trivia
dmoz.org Directory: Scrabble Words and Trivia