True or False Words and Trivia Board Games Games.
- Wikipedia: In logic and mathematics, a truth value, sometimes called a logical value, is a value indicating the relation of a proposition to truth.
- Agnosticism - Agnosticism is the view that the existence of God, of the divine or the supernatural is unknown or unknowable.
- Bayesian probability - Bayesian probability is an interpretation of the concept of probability, in which, instead of frequency or propensity of some phenomenon, probability is interpreted as reasonable expectation representing a state of knowledge or as quantification of a personal belief.
- Circular reasoning - Circular reasoning is a logical fallacy in which the reasoner begins with what they are trying to end with. The components of a circular argument are often logically valid because if the premises are true, the conclusion must be true.
- Degree of truth
- False dilemma - A false dilemma is a type of informal fallacy in which something is falsely claimed to be an "either/or" situation, when in fact there is at least one additional option.
- Paradox - A paradox is a statement that, despite apparently sound reasoning from true premises, leads to an apparently self-contradictory or logically unacceptable conclusion. A paradox involves contradictory yet interrelated elements that exist simultaneously and persist over time.
- Value (ethics)
- Concepts in logic
- To True or False www
To answer correctly at so many true/false statements as possible, False, so you go around the game board before all the others. For every wrong answer you have to get one step against the center. If you hit the center, you have to restart the game. On the other hand the track is shorter at the center. For each right answer, you may choose to go outwards as well. True or False.
- An Metagrams.com www
An archive devoted to Scrabble and related word games. Metagrams.com.
- Designed Worsch www
Designed to promote the survival and continuing vitality of native, Worsch, minority and indigenous languages that may be in danger of becoming extinct. Worsch.
- Alexa: True or False Words and Trivia
Alexa Directory Top Sites: True or False Words and Trivia
- DMOZ: True or False Words and Trivia
dmoz.org Directory: True or False Words and Trivia