For coin-op trade shows, from vending to games. Trade Shows Coin-Op Games.
A trade fair ( trade show, trade exhibition, or expo ) is an exhibition organized so that companies in a specific industry can showcase and demonstrate their latest products and services, meet with industry partners and customers, study activities of rivals, and examine recent market trends and opportunities. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: A trade fair is an exhibition organized so that companies in a specific industry can showcase and demonstrate their latest products and services, meet with industry partners and customers, study activities of rivals, and examine recent market trends and opportunities. In contrast to consumer fairs, only some trade fairs are open to the public, while others can only be attended by company representatives and members of the press, therefore trade shows are classified as either "public" or "trade only". A few fairs are hybrids of the two; one example is the Frankfurt Book Fair, which is trade only for its first three days and open to the general public on its final two days. They are held on a continuing basis in virtually all markets and normally attract companies from around the globe.
- Agricultural show - An agricultural show is a public event exhibiting the equipment, animals, sports and recreation associated with agriculture and animal husbandry. The largest comprise a livestock show, a trade fair, competitions, and entertainment.
- Buyers Market of American Craft - The American Made Show, is the nation's largest wholesale trade show, providing professional studio artists a venue to build relationships with qualified retailers and wholesale craft buyers.
- Lead retrieval - Lead retrieval is a means for capturing and follow-up of sales leads generated at an event, trade show, or conference.
- Rodeo - Rodeo is a competitive sport that arose out of the working practices of cattle herding in Spain, Mexico, and later Central America, South America, the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
- State fair - A state fair is an annual competitive and recreational gathering of a U.S. state's population, usually held in late summer or early fall. It is a larger version of a county fair, often including only exhibits or competitors that have won in their categories at the more-local county fairs.
- Trade fairs
- An California Extreme Classic Arcade Games Show www
An annual celebration of coin operated pinball machines, Extreme Classic Arcade Games Show, video games and other novelties you once found in game arcades. California Extreme Classic Arcade Games Show.
- Serve EELEX - Eastern European Leisure Exhibition www
Serve those in the former USSR countries and Eastern Europe. Eastern European Leisure Exhibition. Offers information, news, exhibitors and visitors. EELEX - Eastern European Leisure Exhibition.
- Game, China International Amusement Exhibition www
Game, International Amusement Exhibition, amusement and leisure exhibition. Information, exhibitors, services, visitors and news. China International Amusement Exhibition.
- Small Virtual-Vend Expo www
Small online list of new products in the coin-op world billing itself as an online trade-show. Expo. Note that is an online resource only and does not describe a physical trade show. Virtual-Vend Expo.
- Alexa: Trade Shows Coin-Op
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Trade Shows Coin-Op
- DMOZ: Trade Shows Coin-Op
dmoz.org Directory: Trade Shows Coin-Op