Section for physical games involving aim and manual dexterity, usually by throwing or shooting small objects, that don't fit in other categories. Computer and video games, even those involving hand-eye coordination, belong in Games-Video_Games. Sports, even those involving hand-eye coordination, belong in Sports. Hand-Eye Coordination Games.
- Wikipedia: Eye-hand coordination is the coordinated control of eye movement with hand movement, and the processing of visual input to guide reaching and grasping along with the use of proprioception of the hands to guide the eyes. Eye?hand coordination has been studied in activities as diverse as the movement of solid objects such as wooden blocks, archery, sporting performance, music reading, computer gaming, copy-typing, and even tea-making. It is part of the mechanisms of performing everyday tasks; in its absence most people would be unable to carry out even the simplest of actions such as picking up a book from a table or playing a video game. While it is recognized by the term hand?eye coordination, without exception medical sources, and most psychological sources, refer to eye?hand coordination.
- Kinematics - Kinematics is a branch of classical mechanics that describes the motion of points, bodies, and systems of bodies without considering the mass of each or the forces that caused the motion.
- Motor control - Motor skill is when babies start to learn how to control movement of part of the body. This process involves the coordination of muscles.
- Neuroplasticity - Neuroplasticity, also known as brain plasticity and neural plasticity, is the ability of the brain to change throughout an individual's life, e.g., brain activity associated with a given function can be transferred to a different location, the proportion of grey matter can change, and synapses...
- Human senses - A sense is a physiological capacity of organisms that provides data for perception. The senses and their operation, classification, and theory are overlapping topics studied by a variety of fields, most notably neuroscience, cognitive psychology, and philosophy of perception.
- Compensatory tracking task - A compensatory tracking task is a task that assesses eye?hand coordination, in which a user is operating a display that has an indicator and a zero point using a joystick, computer mouse, trackball, or other controlling device.
- Cheiroscope - A cheiroscope is an optical device consisting of a viewing instrument equipped with a drawing pad, with the viewing instrument set up as a haploscope that blends a left and/or right image into view over the drawing.
- Motor control
- Beyblade www
Official site. Beyblade. Contains pictures, links, events, television information, and game gear.
- Photos, Flame Sticks www
Photos, Sticks, tricks, information on the game, and juggling. Flame Sticks.
- Provides Speed Stacks www
Provides information about sport stacking. Stacks. Includes rules, news and events. Speed Stacks.
- The Booby Trap - the Rules www
The object of the game is to win as many points as possible by removing colored playing pieces from the game board without moving the spring bar. Trap - the Rules. The player who has accumulated the most points at the end of the game is the winner. Booby Trap - the Rules.
- Promotes U.S. Carrom Association www
Promotes the game in America and ensures US participation in international tournaments. Carrom Association. Site contains US ranking list and online membership form. U.S. Carrom Association.
- Online Lucky Flicker www
Online illustrated beginners guide. Lucky Flicker.
- Supplies Mr. Crokinole www
Supplies and information on the game of crokinole. Crokinole. Also, carrom supplies and other game pieces. Mr. Crokinole.
- Event The World Crokinole Championship www
Event conducted in the spring each year. World Crokinole Championship. Links to sites that explain the game and its history in southern Ontario. The World Crokinole Championship.
- Rules. Jenga www
- Information National Marbles Tournament www
Information on tournament that was founded in 1922. Marbles Tournament. Pictures, game information, stories, and a hall of fame. National Marbles Tournament.
- The Shooting Marbles, Mountaineer Style www
The West Virginia Marble Shooters Association conducts tournaments and offers advice on how to organize a tournament. Marbles, Mountaineer Style. Includes online store. Shooting Marbles, Mountaineer Style.
- Alexa: Hand-Eye Coordination Games
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Hand-Eye Coordination Games
- DMOZ: Hand-Eye Coordination Games
dmoz.org Directory: Hand-Eye Coordination Games