Napoleonic Wars Historical Miniatures Games.
- Wikipedia: The Napoleonic Wars were a series of major conflicts pitting the French Empire and its allies, led by Napoleon I, against a fluctuating array of European powers formed into various coalitions, financed and usually led by the United Kingdom. The wars stemmed from the unresolved disputes associated with the French Revolution and its resultant conflict. The wars are often categorised into five conflicts, each termed after the coalition that fought Napoleon; the Third Coalition, the Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, and the Seventh and final.
- Napoleonic Wars Category
- International relations 1648-1814 , for diplomacy.
- British Army during the Napoleonic Wars - The British Army during the Napoleonic Wars experienced a time of rapid change. At the beginning of the French Revolutionary Wars in 1793, the army was a small, awkwardly administered force of barely 40,000 men. By the end of the period, the numbers had vastly increased.
- Coalition forces of the Napoleonic Wars - The Coalition Forces of the Napoleonic Wars were composed of Napoleon Bonaparte's enemies: the United Kingdom, the Austrian Empire, Kingdom of Prussia, Kingdom of Spain, Kingdom of Naples and Sicily, Kingdom of Sardinia, Dutch Republic, Russian Empire, the Ottoman Empire, Kingdom of Portugal...
- Imperial and Royal Army during the Napoleonic Wars - The Imperial and Royal or Imperial Austrian Army was strictly speaking, the armed force of the Holy Roman Empire under its last monarch, the Habsburg Emperor Francis II, although in reality, it was nearly all composed of the Habsburg army.
- Royal Prussian Army of the Napoleonic Wars - The Royal Prussian Army was the principal armed force of the Kingdom of Prussia during its participation in the Napoleonic Wars.
- Uniforms of La Grande Arm e - The uniforms of La Grande Arm e, the army of Napoleon I, are described in this article.
- 1800s conflicts
- Global conflicts
- 1810s conflicts
- 1800s in France