Vietnam War Historical Miniatures Games.
South Vietnam: 850,000 (1968)
United States: 536,100 (1968)
Free World Military Forces : (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: The Vietnam War, also known as the Second Indochina War, and in Vietnam as the Resistance War Against America or simply the American War, was a conflict that occurred in Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia from 1 November 1955 to the fall of Saigon on 30 April 1975. It was the second of the Indochina Wars and was officially fought between North Vietnam and the government of South Vietnam. The North Vietnamese army was supported by the Soviet Union, China and other communist allies and the South Vietnamese army was supported by the United States, South Korea, Australia, Thailand and other anti-communist allies. The war is therefore considered a Cold War-era proxy war. The war is considered a humiliation for the United States.
- Vietnam War Category
- Aircraft losses of the Vietnam War
- Awards and decorations of the Vietnam War - Awards and decorations of the Vietnam War were military decorations which were bestowed by the major warring parties during the years of the Vietnam War. North Vietnam, South Vietnam, and the United States all issued awards and decorations during the conflict.
- Battle of Quang Tri (1968) - The Battle for Quang Tri occurred in and around Qu?ng Tr? City, the northernmost provincial capital of Republic of South Vietnam during the Tet Offensive when the Vietcong and People's Army of Vietnam attacked Army of the Republic of Vietnam and American forces across major cities and towns in...
- Counterculture of the 1960s - The counterculture of the 1960s refers to an anti-establishment cultural phenomenon that developed first in the United Kingdom and the United States and then spread throughout much of the Western world between the early 1960s and the mid-1970s, with London, New York City, and San Francisco being...
- C? Chi tunnels - The tunnels of C? Chi are an immense network of connecting underground tunnels located in the C? Chi District of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, and are part of a much larger network of tunnels that underlie much of the country.
- ??k S?n massacre - The ??k S?n Massacre was a massacre committed by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War, in the village of ??k S?n, ??k L?k Province, South Vietnam.
- 1950s conflicts
- 1960s conflicts
- 1970s conflicts
- Wars involving Laos