This is a replacement for the old Providers sub cat which was confusing for users - they thought if they are a publisher, then they are a provider. Service providers are people who put these games on for people, which is different than the people who sell the games. Service Providers Murder Mystery Party Games Games.
A service provider ( SP ) is a company that provides organizations with consulting, legal, real estate, education, communications, storage, processing, and many other services. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: A service provider provides organizations with consulting, legal, real estate, communications, storage, processing. Although a service provider can be an organizational sub-unit, it is usually a third party or outsourced supplier, including telecommunications service providers, application service providers, storage service providers, and internet service providers. A more traditional term is service bureau.
- IP address - An Internet Protocol address is a numerical label assigned to each device connected to a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication. An IP address serves two principal functions: host or network interface identification and location addressing.
- Service bureau - A service bureau is a company that provides business services for a fee. The term has been extensively used to describe technology-based services to financial services companies, particularly banks.
- Service system - A service system is a configuration of technology and organizational networks designed to deliver services that satisfy the needs, wants, or aspirations of customers.
- Web service - A web service is a service offered by an electronic device to another electronic device, communicating with each other via the World Wide Web.
- Identity management - Identity management, also known as identity and access management is, in computer security, the security and business discipline that "enables the right individuals to access the right resources at the right times and for the right reasons".
- SAML 2.0 - Security Assertion Markup Language 2.0 is a version of the SAML standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between security domains.
- IT service management
- Service companies
- Business models
- Business terms