List of links to pages containing various kinds of puzzles and other mind-bending activities. Puzzles Games.
A puzzle is a game, problem, or toy that tests a person's ingenuity or knowledge. In a puzzle, one is required to put pieces together in a logical way, in order to arrive at the correct solution of the puzzle. (wikipedia)
- Puzzle A game, problem, or toy that tests a person's ingenuity or knowledge.
- Puzzle (Biffy Clyro album) The fourth studio album by Scottish rock band Biffy Clyro, released 4 June 2007 ? the album was...
- Puzzle (1974 film) A 1974 Italian giallo film directed by Duccio Tessari. It was written by Ernesto Gastaldi.
- PUZZLE (artist), electropop artist based in London, UK The stage name of London-based singer-songwriter Alberto Diniz.
- Challenging The Ultimate Puzzle Site www
Challenging puzzles and riddles and interactive quizzes and tests. The Ultimate Puzzle Site.
- Shareware Variety Games www
Shareware software programs available to create custom crossword and word searches. Variety Games.
- Serial Adventure Puzzles www
Serial adventures, Puzzles, continuing story and puzzles building towards a final puzzle and solution. Adventure Puzzles.
- Educational Logicville www
Educational puzzles, Logicville, brain teasers, mathematical recreations and word games. A resource for anagrams, cryptograms, alphametics, word puzzles, logic problems, doublets, tangrams, chess, and math quizzes. Logicville.
- Offers Crosskit.com www
Offers printable crossword and sudoku puzzles. Crosskit.com. Puzzles are offered daily and weekly with an archive. Also offers a crossword dictionary, daily horoscope, and discussion forums. Crosskit.com.
- Crosswords, Puzzle Choice www
Crosswords, Choice, wordsearches, cryptograms, quizzes, wordplay and other interactive and printable puzzles and games. Puzzle Choice.
- Includes MyCharades.com www
Includes charades, MyCharades.com, riddles, and enigmas. MyCharades.com.
- Information Tim's World of Puzzles www
Information on World Puzzle Championships including links to sample word and logic puzzles. Tim's World of Puzzles.
- Pictographic The Puppeteer's Cosmic Puzzle www
Pictographic puzzle microcosm of old and new playing cards, Puppeteer's Cosmic Puzzle, poems, games and lore. New suits: the zodiac, solar system, evolution, human family, ancient elements, astronomical basis of the calendar and compass. The Puppeteer's Cosmic Puzzle.
- Original Puzzle Monster www
Original trivia, Monster, logic, visual and word puzzles. Puzzle Monster.
- Collection Holiday Puzzles www
Collection of original puzzles developed over the years to celebrate the winter holidays. Holiday Puzzles.
- Contests Puzzletome www
Contests of varying difficulty and types. Puzzletome. Also has tutorials with worked examples and practice games. [Registration required] Puzzletome.
- Flat-to-box 3D-Puzzles in Foam www
Flat-to-box puzzles in foam. Foam. Six square can build a cube, combining five squares with two pentagon pieces gives pentagon box. Six levels. Solutions too. 3D-Puzzles in Foam.
- Catalog Game Puzzles www
Catalog of original puzzles and games in lasercut acrylic and wood. Game Puzzles.
- A Gray Watson's Brain Teasers and Riddles www
A collection of brain teasers and riddles with a guess button. Gray Watson's Brain Teasers and Riddles.
- A The Grey Labyrinth www
A beautifully illustrated collection of puzzles, Grey Labyrinth, riddles, and paradoxes. Features a changing "unsolved puzzle" plus three years worth of previous puzzles. The Grey Labyrinth.
- Offers Caught At Work Productions www
Offers a new brain teaser each Thursday, Work Productions, plus archive of past puzzles. Caught At Work Productions.
- Java Dots and Boxes www
Java applet playing at one of three levels of difficulty, and Boxes, with variable board size. Dots and Boxes.
- Collector Matti's Puzzle Page www
Collector from Finland offers information on puzzle exhibition in Kajaani, Puzzle Page, in Kainuu Museum. Includes photograph gallery. Matti's Puzzle Page.
- Features Puzzle History.com www
Features history of jigsaws and other puzzle types, History.com, especially vintage from the twentieth century. Puzzle History.com.
- Free Puzzlers Cave www
Free cryptic and themed crosswords to print or play online. Cave. Also offers a creation tool and forums. Puzzlers Cave.
- Both Crosswordsite www
Both American and British English styles graded from easy to hard for solving online or on paper. Crosswordsite.
- Ancient Cryptogrammaton www
Ancient Greek mythological themes. Cryptogrammaton. Solutions listed separately, along with stories about the mythical characters in the puzzle. Cryptogrammaton.
- Historical Edgar Allan Poe Crypto Challenge www
Historical background, Allan Poe Crypto Challenge, contest details, and solution for the 157 year-old cryptograph which may have been written by Edgar Allan Poe. Edgar Allan Poe Crypto Challenge.
- Alexa: Puzzles Games
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Puzzles Games
- DMOZ: Puzzles Games
dmoz.org Directory: Puzzles Games