List of links to pages containing various kinds of puzzles and other mind-bending activities. Puzzles Games.
A puzzle is a game, problem, or toy that tests a person's ingenuity or knowledge. In a puzzle, one is required to put pieces together in a logical way, in order to arrive at the correct solution of the puzzle. (wikipedia)
- Puzzle A game, problem, or toy that tests a person's ingenuity or knowledge.
- Puzzle (Biffy Clyro album) The fourth studio album by Scottish rock band Biffy Clyro, released 4 June 2007 ? the album was...
- Puzzle (1974 film) A 1974 Italian giallo film directed by Duccio Tessari. It was written by Ernesto Gastaldi.
- PUZZLE (artist), electropop artist based in London, UK The stage name of London-based singer-songwriter Alberto Diniz.
- Shareware Variety Games www
Shareware software programs available to create custom crossword and word searches. Variety Games.
- Challenging The Ultimate Puzzle Site www
Challenging puzzles and riddles and interactive quizzes and tests. The Ultimate Puzzle Site.
- Crosswords, Puzzle Choice www
Crosswords, Choice, wordsearches, cryptograms, quizzes, wordplay and other interactive and printable puzzles and games. Puzzle Choice.
- Pictographic The Puppeteer's Cosmic Puzzle www
Pictographic puzzle microcosm of old and new playing cards, Puppeteer's Cosmic Puzzle, poems, games and lore. New suits: the zodiac, solar system, evolution, human family, ancient elements, astronomical basis of the calendar and compass. The Puppeteer's Cosmic Puzzle.
- Information Tim's World of Puzzles www
Information on World Puzzle Championships including links to sample word and logic puzzles. Tim's World of Puzzles.
- Educational Logicville www
Educational puzzles, Logicville, brain teasers, mathematical recreations and word games. A resource for anagrams, cryptograms, alphametics, word puzzles, logic problems, doublets, tangrams, chess, and math quizzes. Logicville.
- Collection Holiday Puzzles www
Collection of original puzzles developed over the years to celebrate the winter holidays. Holiday Puzzles.
- Contests Puzzletome www
Contests of varying difficulty and types. Puzzletome. Also has tutorials with worked examples and practice games. [Registration required] Puzzletome.
- Includes MyCharades.com www
Includes charades, MyCharades.com, riddles, and enigmas. MyCharades.com.
- Serial Adventure Puzzles www
Serial adventures, Puzzles, continuing story and puzzles building towards a final puzzle and solution. Adventure Puzzles.
- Offers Crosskit.com www
Offers printable crossword and sudoku puzzles. Crosskit.com. Puzzles are offered daily and weekly with an archive. Also offers a crossword dictionary, daily horoscope, and discussion forums. Crosskit.com.
- Original Puzzle Monster www
Original trivia, Monster, logic, visual and word puzzles. Puzzle Monster.
- Catalog Game Puzzles www
Catalog of original puzzles and games in lasercut acrylic and wood. Game Puzzles.
- Flat-to-box 3D-Puzzles in Foam www
Flat-to-box puzzles in foam. Foam. Six square can build a cube, combining five squares with two pentagon pieces gives pentagon box. Six levels. Solutions too. 3D-Puzzles in Foam.
- A Pzzls www
A collection of logic puzzles, Pzzls, riddles and brain teasers. Pzzls.
- Have Professor Tangent www
Have fun with games, Tangent, puzzles, brainteasers and humor as you learn about logic and analysis. Professor Tangent.
- Rearrange Diamond 16 Puzzle www
Rearrange rows, Puzzle, columns, and quadrants in a 4x4 array of 2-color squares to solve the puzzle and to make a variety of symmetric designs. Diamond 16 Puzzle.
- Two NIM www
Two player game in which players remove matchsticks in an attempt to force the other player to remove the last one. NIM. Played online against the computer or downloadable. NIM.
- Collector Matti's Puzzle Page www
Collector from Finland offers information on puzzle exhibition in Kajaani, Puzzle Page, in Kainuu Museum. Includes photograph gallery. Matti's Puzzle Page.
- Features Puzzle History.com www
Features history of jigsaws and other puzzle types, History.com, especially vintage from the twentieth century. Puzzle History.com.
- Randomly-generated Crosswording www
Randomly-generated free puzzles to play online or print and enjoy later. Crosswording.
- Discussion CsMonitor.com: Play on Words www
Discussion about the crossword documentary movie 'Wordplay'. CsMonitor.com: Play on Words.
- Daily All-Star Puzzles' Cryptograms www
Daily problems with browser based solver. Puzzles' Cryptograms. The author's name is hidden in the cipher alphabet. [Requires Java] All-Star Puzzles' Cryptograms.
- Historical Edgar Allan Poe Crypto Challenge www
Historical background, Allan Poe Crypto Challenge, contest details, and solution for the 157 year-old cryptograph which may have been written by Edgar Allan Poe. Edgar Allan Poe Crypto Challenge.
- Alexa: Puzzles Games
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Puzzles Games
- DMOZ: Puzzles Games
dmoz.org Directory: Puzzles Games