A piece of writing that has been encrypted or encoded. Typically, it is your job to decode the writing. Cryptograms Brain Teasers Puzzles Games.
A cryptogram is a type of puzzle that consists of a short piece of encrypted text. Generally the cipher used to encrypt the text is simple enough that the cryptogram can be solved by hand. (wikipedia)
- Cryptogram A type of puzzle that consists of a short piece of encrypted text.
- Cryptogam A plant that reproduces by spores, without flowers or seeds.
- Cryptograms (album) The second album from Atlanta, Georgia-based indie rock group Deerhunter, released through Kranky...
- The Cryptogram A play by American playwright David Mamet. The play concerns the moment when childhood is lost.
- Cryptogramma A genus of ferns known commonly as rockbrakes or parsley ferns.
- Ten Puzz.com: Cryptograms www
Ten problems with solutions taken from famous sayings, Cryptograms, adages, and proverbs. By William F. Bultas. Puzz.com: Cryptograms.
- A Cryptograms Louise www
A new problem every week. Cryptograms Louise.
- Source Cryptogram Solver Source Code www
Source code archive with several programs to automatically solve puzzles. Solver Source Code. Also includes "crypo-quote" of the day. Cryptogram Solver Source Code.
- Has Letter Frequency and Word Frequency in the English Language www
Has the statistics for various types of writings(Press, Frequency and Word Frequency in the English Language, Religious, Scientific), position in the word(first, second, third, last), and digraphs. Letter Frequency and Word Frequency in the English Language.
- Puzzles Cryptographs www
Puzzles featuring a portrait of a famous person and an encrypted quotation of its source or subject. Cryptographs.
- Sample American Cryptogram Association: Crypto Drop Box www
Sample journal issue, Cryptogram Association: Crypto Drop Box, links to member homepages, subject-related graphics, subscription information, and resources. American Cryptogram Association: Crypto Drop Box.
- Functional Cryptic Quoter www
Functional online cryptogram machine and solver. Quoter. Has wof and buster extra features. Cryptic Quoter.
- Browser Cryptogram game www
Browser based solver. game. [Requires Flash 6] Cryptogram game.
- Solving OneAcross - Cryptograms www
Solving tool through web browser. Cryptograms. Allows entry of a phrase, or selection from "easy, medium, or hard" quotations taken from the Linux fortune collection. Also features the ability to send cryptogram-encoded messages via email. OneAcross - Cryptograms.
- Ancient Cryptogrammaton www
Ancient Greek mythological themes. Cryptogrammaton. Solutions listed separately, along with stories about the mythical characters in the puzzle. Cryptogrammaton.
- Daily All-Star Puzzles' Cryptograms www
Daily problems with browser based solver. Puzzles' Cryptograms. The author's name is hidden in the cipher alphabet. [Requires Java] All-Star Puzzles' Cryptograms.
- Daily Between Waters www
Daily problems and solutions available with or without interactive browser-based solver. Between Waters.
- Collection CRpuzzles www
Collection with browser-based solver tool. CRpuzzles. Includes hints. After deciphering the hidden quotation, solvers must derive the author's name from the cipher-quote letter pairs to complete their puzzle task. [Requires Java] CRpuzzles.
- Historical Edgar Allan Poe Crypto Challenge www
Historical background, Allan Poe Crypto Challenge, contest details, and solution for the 157 year-old cryptograph which may have been written by Edgar Allan Poe. Edgar Allan Poe Crypto Challenge.
- Collection Say What You See! www
Collection of visual brain teasers which can be solved by saying what you see. Say What You See!.
- A Gray Watson's Brain Teasers and Riddles www
A collection of brain teasers and riddles with a guess button. Gray Watson's Brain Teasers and Riddles.
- Alexa: Cryptograms Brain Teasers
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Cryptograms Brain Teasers
- DMOZ: Cryptograms Brain Teasers
dmoz.org Directory: Cryptograms Brain Teasers