Included in this section are brain teasers and puzzles that are mathematical, or require the usage of logic to solve them. Mathematical Brain Teasers Puzzles Games.
Mathematics (from Greek μάθημα máthēma, “knowledge, study, learning”) is the study of topics such as quantity ( numbers ), structure, space, and change. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Mathematics is the study of such topics as quantity, structure, space, and change. It has no generally accepted definition.
- Mathematics Category
- Philosophy of mathematics - The philosophy of mathematics is the branch of philosophy that studies the assumptions, foundations, and implications of mathematics, and purports to provide a viewpoint of the nature and methodology of mathematics, and to understand the place of mathematics in people's lives.
- Lists of mathematics topics - This article itemizes the various lists of mathematics topics. Some of these lists link to hundreds of articles; some link only to a few. The template to the right includes links to alphabetical lists of all mathematical articles.
- Mathematics and art - Mathematics and art are related in a variety of ways. Mathematics has itself been described as an art motivated by beauty. Mathematics can be discerned in arts such as music, dance, painting, architecture, sculpture, and textiles. This article focuses, however, on mathematics in the visual arts.
- Mathematics education - In contemporary education, mathematics education is the practice of teaching and learning mathematics, along with the associated scholarly research.
- National Museum of Mathematics - The National Museum of Mathematics or MoMath is a museum dedicated to mathematics in Manhattan, New York City.
- Relationship between mathematics and physics - The relationship between mathematics and physics has been a subject of study of philosophers, mathematicians and physicists since Antiquity, and more recently also by historians and educators.
- Formal sciences
- Claims Two Envelope Paradox - Solution www
Claims that the two envelope paradox comes from the incorrect use of probabilities. Two Envelope Paradox - Solution.
- Shareware CellFighter www
Shareware game based around an extension of the game of life. CellFighter.
- Monthly IBM Research: Ponder This www
Monthly logic and math puzzles set by IBM researchers with solutions. IBM Research: Ponder This.
- Some Leisure Ideas: Puzzles www
Some mathematical puzzles with answers and/or a hint. Leisure Ideas: Puzzles.
- Answers TechInterview www
Answers to technical interview questions, TechInterview, programming problems, and brain teasers. TechInterview.
- Information Mathematical Jigsaw Puzzles www
Information on polyominos and square puzzles. Mathematical Jigsaw Puzzles.
- Use Quick Logic Puzzles www
Use the clues provided to deduce the correct sequence of numbers in the hidden code. Quick Logic Puzzles.
- Discussion WU Forums www
Discussion board hosted at Berkeley with talk about a variety of solved and unsolved brain teasers. WU Forums.
- Classic Jim Loy's Puzzle Page www
Classic and original puzzles. Jim Loy's Puzzle Page.
- A Perplexus www
A forum and collection of brain teasers, Perplexus, logic problems, math problems, paradoxes, science games, probability, riddles, and geometric shapes. The puzzles are searchable and categorized, most have solutions. Perplexus.
- A The Monty Hall Problem www
A probability theory puzzle with solutions. Monty Hall Problem. [English and German.] The Monty Hall Problem.
- Puzzles, Aha! Puzzles www
Puzzles, Puzzles, books, games and tests with designed by Lloyd King, author of "Test Your Creative Thinking". Aha! Puzzles.
- A Mathschallenge.net www
A website dedicated to the puzzling world of mathematics. Mathschallenge.net.
- Online MathDoku www
Online versions of this game, MathDoku, also known as KenKen. MathDoku.
- New A New Puzzle Challenges Math Skills www
New York Times article by Will Shortz about the development of KenKen and how it is played. A New Puzzle Challenges Math Skills.
- An Brain Juice www
An assortment of entertaining logic puzzles with solutions and indicated levels of difficulties. Brain Juice.
- Collection Say What You See! www
Collection of visual brain teasers which can be solved by saying what you see. Say What You See!.
- Alexa: Mathematical Brain Teasers
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Mathematical Brain Teasers
- DMOZ: Mathematical Brain Teasers
dmoz.org Directory: Mathematical Brain Teasers