Websites and pages related to the mathematical puzzle KenKen or Kendoku. KenKen Mathematical Brain Teasers Puzzles Games.
KenKen and KenDoku are trademarked names for a style of arithmetic and logic puzzle invented in 2004 by Japanese math teacher Tetsuya Miyamoto, who intended the puzzles to be an instruction-free method of training the brain. (wikipedia)
- KenKen KenKen and KenDoku are trademarked names for a style of arithmetic and logic puzzle invented in...
- Kenken (bell) Of Kouroussa in northwestern Guinea.
- Online Wikipedia:KenKen www
Online encyclopedia article about the game. Wikipedia:KenKen.
- Online MathDoku www
Online versions of this game, MathDoku, also known as KenKen. MathDoku.
- New A New Puzzle Challenges Math Skills www
New York Times article by Will Shortz about the development of KenKen and how it is played. A New Puzzle Challenges Math Skills.
- About KenKen.com www
About the game, KenKen.com, how to play, where to find it, and related topics. KenKen.com.
- Games Lecture Games www
Games to play on paper, Games, during a boring lecture. Lecture Games.
- History, Free Hangman Games www
History, Hangman Games, illustrated instructions, online/downloadable/printable game versions, and links to other Hangman resources. Free Hangman Games.
- Solves Solve My Sudoku www
Solves puzzles based on inputted information. Solve My Sudoku.
- Several Sudoku enumeration www
Several programs in different languages for analyzing possible Sudoku combinations. Sudoku enumeration.
- Use Quick Logic Puzzles www
Use the clues provided to deduce the correct sequence of numbers in the hidden code. Quick Logic Puzzles.
- Monthly IBM Research: Ponder This www
Monthly logic and math puzzles set by IBM researchers with solutions. IBM Research: Ponder This.
- Alexa: KenKen Mathematical
Alexa Directory Top Sites: KenKen Mathematical
- DMOZ: KenKen Mathematical
dmoz.org Directory: KenKen Mathematical