Dark Messiah of Might and Magic is another action spin-off in the venerable Might and Magic universe. Dark Messiah of Might and Magic was released in 2006 for both the PC (Windows) and the Xbox 360. DMoMM was received by the press with mixed feelings. Although using the Source Engine of Half Life 2 fame, the game didn't seem to bring it to full graphical potential. Many complained about repetitive combat and a rather thin story line in the single player game. However, the multi player game was generally rated good. Dark Messiah of Might and Magic Might and Magic Games M Action-Adventure Video Games Games.
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic (additionally subtitled Elements on Xbox 360 ) is a first-person action video game with role-playing elements developed by Arkane Studios and Floodgate Entertainment. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Dark Messiah of Might and Magic is a first-person action video game with role-playing elements developed by Arkane Studios. The player controls Sareth, the apprentice of the wizard Phenrig, after he is sent to the city of Stonehelm to accompany an expedition trying to retrieve a powerful artifact known as "The Skull of Shadows".
- Might and Magic
- Arkane Studios games
- Source (game engine) games
- Video game censorship
- Video game spin-offs
- Stealth video games
- Ubisoft games
- Video games developed in France
- Offers GameFAQs www
Offers release data, GameFAQs, message board, user reviews, and all kinds of game help. GameFAQs.
- Features GameSpy www
Features game information, GameSpy, news, previews, screen shots, and downloads. GameSpy.
- Offers IGN www
Offers previews, IGN, news, many screen shots, downloads, and game help. IGN.
- Features Firing Squad www
Features interview with Arkane producer Waubert de Genlis. Firing Squad.
- Provides FilePlanet www
Provides movies and trailers for download, FilePlanet, as well as demo and patches. FilePlanet.
- An 1UP www
An interview with Arkane CEO Raphael Colantonio and designer Julien Roby. 1UP.
- GameSpy www
[3/5] Review with screenshots by Miguel Lopez. GameSpy. "Though it has its moments, the signal-to-noise ratio isn't very favorable in Dark Messiah." GameSpy.
- Review GameCritics.com www
Review with screenshots by Mike Doolittle. GameCritics.com. "...it's a flawed but ambitious game, both fantastically atmospheric and refreshingly original." GameCritics.com.
- Short Adventureland: Ubi Soft Entertainment www
Short company information and a detailed list of the adventures they have published. Adventureland: Ubi Soft Entertainment.
- Official Ubi Soft Entertainment www
Official homepage of the company. Ubi Soft Entertainment.
- General GameFAQs - PC www
General information, PC, codes, reviews, and FAQs. GameFAQs - PC.
- Offers Spawn Point www
Offers game client downloads, Point, demos, screenshots, and videos. Also includes reviews, servers, blogs, clans and giveaways. Spawn Point.
- Alexa: Dark Messiah of Might and Magic Might and Magic
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Dark Messiah of Might and Magic Might and Magic
- DMOZ: Dark Messiah of Might and Magic Might and Magic
dmoz.org Directory: Dark Messiah of Might and Magic Might and Magic