Dig Dug Series D Action Video Games Games.
Dig Dug ( ディグダグ , Digu Dagu ? ) is an arcade game developed and published by Namco in Japan in 1982. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Dig Dug is an arcade game developed and published by Namco in Japan in 1982. It runs on Namco Galaga hardware, and was published outside Japan by Atari, Inc.
- Texas Instruments TI-99/4A games
- Original Xbox Live Arcade games
- Sharp MZ games
- NEC PC-8001 games
- NEC PC-6001 games
- Atari 7800 games
- Now Production games
- Atari 5200 games
- Intellivision games
- FM-7 games
- ColecoVision games
- FiringSquad www
News, FiringSquad, reviews, information, and help for games and gaming related hardware.
- Background, KLOV: Dig Dug www
Background, Dig Dug, cabinet style, game play and abstract information. KLOV: Dig Dug.
- Brief Microsoft Games www
Brief information on this arcade game. Microsoft Games.
- Written Crystal Castles www
Written by former world record holder Mark Alpiger, Castles, contains articles, game information, photos, and stories. Crystal Castles.
- Its Lets go Toobin www
Its time to put on your swimsuit, Toobin, drop a coin down the coin slot and take a trip down the roaring rivers in the pursuit of treasures, spare patches for your tubes, as well as soda cans and six packs to fire at your enemies along the river. Lets go Toobin.
- Offers GameSpy PC www
Offers news, PC, reviews, previews, screenshots, downloads, and a message board. GameSpy PC.
- Alexa: Dig Dug Series
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Dig Dug Series
- DMOZ: Dig Dug Series
dmoz.org Directory: Dig Dug Series