Deadline (1982), a murder mystery by Marc Blank. As described on the box: It's been called "part of the latest craze in home computing" (TIME magazine), an "amazing feat of programming" (THE NEW YORK TIMES) and the "Best Adventure of 1983" (ELECTRONIC GAMES). It's DEADLINE, and it pits you, the keen-eyed sleuth, against a 12-hour time limit to solve a classic locked-door mystery. Armed only with the clues inside this package and your own wits, you must sift through myriads of evidence and motives to track down the killer. No easy feat, for all six of your suspects exercise free will -- coming and going, scheming and maneuvering independently of your actions. And some of these personalities are so treacherous that, should you make the wrong move, one of them may do you in. Deadline Text Adventures Adventure Video Games Games.
- Deadline: Sirf 24 Ghante A Bollywood film released in 2006 featuring Konkona Sen Sharma, Irfan Khan and Rajit Kapur in...
- Deadline (2009 film) A 2009 direct-to-video psychological horror film directed by Sean McConville and starring...
- Deadline Games A video game developer based in Copenhagen, Denmark, operating between 1996 and 2009.
- Time limit A narrow field of time, or a particular point in time, by which an objective or task must be...
- "Deadline" (science fiction story) A 1944 science fiction short story by American writer Cleve Cartmill, first published in...
- Deadline (DC Comics) A fictional villain in the DC Comics universe. He first appears in the story "Deadline Doom!"
- Deadline (1948 film) An American western starring Sunset Carson .
- Deadline (video game) An interactive fiction computer game published by Infocom in 1982.
- Deadline Music An American, Los Angeles-based independent record label, founded in 1992 by entrepreneur and...
- Deadline Hollywood Deadline Hollywood, also known as Deadline.com and previously known as news blog Deadline...
- High-quality The Infocom Gallery: Deadline www
High-quality scans of the gray box, Infocom Gallery: Deadline, manual, letter, coroners note, pills, and crime scene photo. The Infocom Gallery: Deadline.
- Capsule Matthew Murray: Deadline www
Capsule review. Murray: Deadline. "Deadline is a ground-breaking game that no adventure game fan--or mystery buff--should leave unplayed." Matthew Murray: Deadline.
- Introduction, Infocom Games: Deadline www
Introduction, Games: Deadline, specifications, box scans, sample transcript. Infocom Games: Deadline.
- PDF Infocom Documentation Project www
PDF file of scanned original game manual. Infocom Documentation Project.
- Matt XYZZYnews www
Matt Newsome interviews Marc Blank, XYZZYnews, Dave Lebling and Steve Meretzky of Infocom fame. XYZZYnews.
- An The Infocom Documentation Project www
An Activision-sanctioned project to recreate all of Infocom's original documentation as closely to the originals as possible. The Infocom Documentation Project.
- Description, MobyGames: The Lost Treasures of Infocom www
Description, The Lost Treasures of Infocom, box art, user reviews, and other information. MobyGames: The Lost Treasures of Infocom.
- Information Where to Buy Infocom Games www
Information on where Infocom games are available, Buy Infocom Games, especially the Masterpieces collection. Where to Buy Infocom Games.
- Description MobyGames: Classic Text Adventure Masterpieces www
Description and user reviews. MobyGames: Classic Text Adventure Masterpieces.
- Offers The IF Beta Site Info Page www
Offers a place where testers and authors can meet each other. The IF Beta Site Info Page.
- A Prof. Dennis G. Jerz: Interactive Fiction www
A collection of articles about interactive fiction. Prof. Dennis G. Jerz: Interactive Fiction.
- Alexa: Deadline Text Adventures
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Deadline Text Adventures
- DMOZ: Deadline Text Adventures
dmoz.org Directory: Deadline Text Adventures