Dual Blades Fighting Video Games Games.
Dual Blades is a fighting video game published by Metro3D, Inc. for the Game Boy Advance. It is a fighting game with single player and player versus player modes. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Dual Blades is a fighting video game published by Metro3D, Inc. for the Game Boy Advance. It is a fighting game with single player and player versus player modes. It features a "power combining system" which was very new for the genre at that time. This system allows players to create their own fighting style. Characters include ninjas, knights, and American adventurers, an Ottoman warrior named Efe and Nagasapa, an innocent-looking old lady who is in fact a Khazak sorceress.
- Video games developed in Turkey
- Fighting games
- Game Boy Advance-only games
- Review GameSpy: Dual Blades www
Review by Zach Meston, Dual Blades, [55/100]. "The first GBA-exclusive 2D fighter, or ported PC shareware? It's hard to tell." (GBA) GameSpy: Dual Blades.
- Review GameSpot: Dual Blades www
Review by Frank Provo, Dual Blades, [7.0]. "Dual Blades is better for those seeking vicarious thrills or a game that friends can play without hours of basic instruction." (GBA) GameSpot: Dual Blades.
- User Epinions.com www
User written reviews of the system and games. Epinions.com.
- News, Game Boy Advance RPG Vault www
News, Boy Advance RPG Vault, reviews, previews, release dates and information. Game Boy Advance RPG Vault.
- Alexa: Dual Blades Fighting
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Dual Blades Fighting
- DMOZ: Dual Blades Fighting
dmoz.org Directory: Dual Blades Fighting