Dragon Force is a role-playing-strategy game for the Sega Saturn released in 1996 and published by Sega of Japan, translated by Working Designs. Dragon Force D Roleplaying Video Games Games.
Dragon Force is a real-time strategy and tactics video game from Sega created for the Sega Saturn. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Dragon Force is a real-time strategy and tactics video game from Sega created for the Sega Saturn. It was created in Japan and translated for North American release by Working Designs in 1996, a translation that was also used by Sega in Europe under license from Working Designs. The game's main selling point was that battles involve up to 200 soldiers fighting on screen in real time, causing them to be often likened to the battle scenes in the then-recent film Braveheart. A sequel, later translated by fans, was released for the Saturn in Japan in 1998. The first game was re-released for the PlayStation 2 as part of the Sega Ages series.
- Working Designs
- Real-time tactics video games
- Sega Saturn games
- Real-time strategy video games
- Sega video games
- Sega of America www
Developers of the Genesis, America, Sega CD, 32X, Saturn, and Dreamcast consoles. Develops software for their hardware as well as PC games.
- Review, Player's Choice www
Review, Choice, hints and tips. Player's Choice.
- Hints, Cheat Chaser: Sega Saturn www
Hints, Chaser: Sega Saturn, tips and GameShark codes covering 100s of popular Saturn titles. Cheat Chaser: Sega Saturn.
- Details 5p33dy's Deathtank HomePage www
Details of Lobotomy's multiplayer Sega Saturn Game "Deathtank". 5p33dy's Deathtank HomePage.
- Fan Sega Central www
Fan page discusses upcoming games. Sega Central.
- Alexa: Dragon Force
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Dragon Force
- DMOZ: Dragon Force
dmoz.org Directory: Dragon Force