Dave Mirra Series Bicycling Sports Video Games Games.
David Michael " Dave " Mirra (April 4, 1974 – February 4, 2016) was an American BMX rider who later competed in rallycross racing. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: David Michael Mirra was an American BMX rider who later competed in rallycross racing. Mirra held the record for most X Games medals in BMX Freestyle, and medalled in every X Games from when they started in 1995 up to 2009. As a BMX rider, he was known primarily as a vert ramp and park rider. He had also competed for several years with the Subaru Rally Team USA as a rallycross driver. He rode and was sponsored by Haro Bikes from the mid 1990s until starting his own bike company. Mirra was a member of the team which won the 2014 Race Across America four-person male category. Mirra died by way of suicide on February 4, 2016. He was inducted into the BMX Hall of Fame on June 11, 2016.
- Suicides by firearm in North Carolina
- Global RallyCross Championship drivers
- World Rallycross Championship drivers
- California State Polytechnic University, Pomona alumni
- People with traumatic brain injuries
- Sportspeople who committed suicide
- BMX riders
- X Games athletes
- American male cyclists
- Brief Adventureland www
Brief company information. Adventureland.
- Information, GameSpot (Dreamcast) www
Information, (Dreamcast), screenshots, news, links, previews, and a review. GameSpot (Dreamcast).
- Provides GameSpot (PC) www
Provides information, (PC), screenshots, links, a preview, and a review. GameSpot (PC).
- Reviewed GameSpot www
Reviewed by Jeff Gerstmann. GameSpot. Includes screen shots, movies, and hints. Score: 5.4 out of 10. GameSpot.
- Information, GameSpot (Game Boy Advance) www
Information, (Game Boy Advance), screenshots, links, a preview, and a review. GameSpot (Game Boy Advance).
- Includes LunaBean www
Includes message boards, LunaBean, FAQs, and walkthroughs. LunaBean.
- Review GameSpy.com www
Review of Game Boy Advance edition by Steve Steinberg. GameSpy.com. Includes screen shots. Score: 70 out of 100. GameSpy.com.
- Game GameSpot www
Game Boy Advance version reviewed by Frank Provo. GameSpot. Includes screen shots, hints, and news. Score: 8.6 out of 10. GameSpot.
- Alexa: Dave Mirra Series Bicycling
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Dave Mirra Series Bicycling
- DMOZ: Dave Mirra Series Bicycling
dmoz.org Directory: Dave Mirra Series Bicycling