Chron X (1997), a turn-based strategy-collectible card game originally developed by Genetic Anomalies. Acquired in March 2003 by Blue Sky Red after Genetic Anomalies closed its doors. Chron X Turn-Based Strategy Video Games Games.
Chron X was the first online trading card game, first released by Genetic Anomalies in May 1997. The original game designer was George Moromisato, with later sets designed by Andrea Shubert, Dan Collins, and Ian Schreiber. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Chron X is an online collectible card game and a turn-based strategy game in which an individual battles an opponent over the Internet with an arsenal of agents, weapons, programs, and resources chosen from your deck of virtual cards.
- Online collectible card games
- Collectible card games
- Advice Chapel of the Grom www
Advice for newbies, the Grom, combinations of cards from the first five card sets, and decks utilized by the game's artificial intelligence trainer. Chapel of the Grom.
- Guide Gar's ChronX-Files, The www
Guide to Ascension, ChronX-Files, The, Defiance, and Whiteout card sets. Tips, information, and card database. Gar's ChronX-Files, The.
- Official Chron X www
Official website includes free download of game software, X, tournaments, rankings, and game background. Chron X.
- Information ChronX Player Pics www
Information and photos of the players in the game. ChronX Player Pics.
- Combinations Ranma's Chron X Combos www
Combinations of cards from First Edition and Overture that work well together. Ranma's Chron X Combos.
- Gallery Illustrations for Chron X www
Gallery of art from over 60 cards by B. for Chron X.J. Johnson. Illustrations for Chron X.
- Contains Neon Knight's Card Art www
Contains various card art and ideas by Roderique Roberts. Neon Knight's Card Art.
- Dedicated Hologram Rose www
Dedicated to education and the constant flow of information. Hologram Rose.
- Announcements, Freelance Guild www
Announcements, Guild, tournaments and list of cards. Freelance Guild.
- Rated GameSpot Review www
Rated 8. Review.0/10 by Tal Blevins. "Chron X's brilliant simplicity makes it one of the best online games today, card-based or otherwise. The designers and artists at Genetic Anomalies combine stunning artwork with an intriguing storyline and incredible gameplay." Reader reviews, 5 screenshots. GameSpot Review.
- A GameFAQs Reviews www
A compilation of reviews by users. GameFAQs Reviews.
- Database World of Free Games www
Database of patches, Free Games, briefly reviewed freeware and shareware, and related links. All files hosted off-site. World of Free Games.
- Offers GameSpy PC www
Offers news, PC, reviews, previews, screenshots, downloads, and a message board. GameSpy PC.
- An FiringSquad: What Happened to Turn-Based Games? www
An editorial by Jakub Wojnarowicz on the evolution of turn-based games and why they will fail. What Happened to Turn-Based Games?. FiringSquad: What Happened to Turn-Based Games?.
- Alexa: Chron X Turn-Based
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Chron X Turn-Based
- DMOZ: Chron X Turn-Based
dmoz.org Directory: Chron X Turn-Based