Drone Tactics Turn-Based Strategy Video Games Games.
Drone Tactics (昆虫ウォーズ Konchuu Wars in Japan) is a turn-based strategy game developed and published in Japan by Success and published in North America by Atlus exclusively for the Nintendo DS, which was released on May 13, 2008. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Drone Tactics is a turn-based strategy video game developed and published in Japan by Success and published in North America by Atlus for the Nintendo DS, which was released on May 13, 2008.
- Success (company) games
- Mecha video games
- Atlus games
- Tactical role-playing video games
- Turn-based strategy video games
- Nintendo DS-only games
- Official Nintendo DS Site www
Official Site [requires flash]
- Video, IGN www
Video, IGN, screenshots, and a message board. IGN.
- News, GameSpot www
News, GameSpot, previews, images, and a forum. GameSpot.
- Preview, 1UP www
Preview, 1UP, by Tom Mc Shea: "...Drone Tactics is shaping up to be a solid, though predictable, turn-based strategy game." 1UP.
- Preview, GameSpy www
Preview, GameSpy, movie, and screenshots. GameSpy.
- Publishers Atlus USA www
Publishers and developers of games such as Persona II and Ogre Battle 64. Atlus USA.
- Updated Game Daily www
Updated daily with Nintendo DS news, Daily, game reviews, and cheats. Game Daily.
- An FiringSquad: What Happened to Turn-Based Games? www
An editorial by Jakub Wojnarowicz on the evolution of turn-based games and why they will fail. What Happened to Turn-Based Games?. FiringSquad: What Happened to Turn-Based Games?.
- Alexa: Drone Tactics Turn-Based
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Drone Tactics Turn-Based
- DMOZ: Drone Tactics Turn-Based
dmoz.org Directory: Drone Tactics Turn-Based