Word Game video games are games played on consoles or computers which deal words and letters. Most of these games are electronic versions of popular board and tile games. Word Games Video Games Games.
- Wikipedia: Word games are spoken or board games often designed to test ability with language or to explore its properties.
- Anagram dictionary - In the main type of anagram dictionary, the letters in words or phrases are rearranged in alphabetical order, and these transpositions are themselves then ordered alphabetically within word-length groups, so that any words consisting of this group of letters can be found.
- Double entendre - A double entendre is a figure of speech or a particular way of wording that is devised to be understood in two ways, having a double meaning. Typically one of the meanings is obvious, given the context whereas the other may require more thought.
- Fortunately, Unfortunately - Fortunately, Unfortunately is a word game first played at conventions of the National Puzzlers' League in the late 1980s. It was invented and introduced by one-time NPL president David Scott Marley.
- Language game for a linguistic variant.
- Online word game - An online word game is a word game based in an online venue. Like many online games, many online word games are accessed via web browsers such as Facebook.
- Phono-semantic matching - Phono-semantic matching is camouflaged borrowing in which a foreign word is matched with a phonetically and semantically similar pre-existent native word or root.
- Word puzzles
- Word games
- Reviews Online Boggle Reviews www
Reviews of online multiplayer Boggle-like games. Online Boggle Reviews.
- Word Word Quiz www
Word Quiz will test your vocabulary and slang word expertise. Word Quiz.
- Word Pyramid www
Word puzzle, Pyramid, in the shape of a pyramid. The first three-letter word is part of each following, longer word, providing clue letters. Pyramid.
- Collection Word Game Software at Puzzle Central www
Collection of word game software, Game Software at Puzzle Central, including word search, crosswords, and others. Word Game Software at Puzzle Central.
- Word Alphen www
Word puzzle for Windows. Alphen. Fun, fast action, with skill levels designed for all ages. Built-in vocabulary editor, high-scores, music, sound effects, easy to learn and play. [Win 95/98/Me/NT/2000] Alphen.
- Multiple The Erudite www
Multiple language (English, Erudite, German, Russian) version with dictionaries. Includes downloads and instructions. The Erudite.
- Rated GameSpot Review (PlayStation) www
Rated 5. Review (PlayStation).8/10 by Lauren Fielder. "Don't go into it expecting Scrabble on the PlayStation to be anything but Scrabble with a cathode-ray glow." Reader reviews. 8 screen shots. GameSpot Review (PlayStation).
- Offers Neoseeker's Wheel of Fortune Resources www
Offers screenshots, Wheel of Fortune Resources, a discussion board, and links to reviews. Neoseeker's Wheel of Fortune Resources.
- Rated GameSpot Review (PC) www
Rated 5. Review (PC).5/10 by Nicole Freeman. "This is a game where the only reward is winning money and prizes. Imagining money and prizes is just not the same." Reader reviews. 5 screen shots. GameSpot Review (PC).
- Several Clicket's Community www
Several word searches and an interactive word search maker. Clicket's Community.
- Free Learning With Puzzles www
Free originally created word search puzzles used as a learning tool. With Puzzles. Biographies, history, current events, geography, bible and world cultures. Learning With Puzzles.
- A Open Site: Video Games www
A volunteer-run encyclopedia categorized by genre. Site: Video Games. Includes information, review overviews, hints, release dates, and artwork. Open Site: Video Games.
- TCP Game Config.co.uk www
TCP and UDP port settings for popular online games for Windows, Config.co.uk, PlayStation 2, and Xbox. Game Config.co.uk.
- Alexa: Word Games Video Games
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Word Games Video Games
- DMOZ: Word Games Video Games
dmoz.org Directory: Word Games Video Games